IoT services in cities
Open data platform integrations
IoT agent for integrating all types of sensors with smartcity platforms
Alternative to operators' Narrow Band networks, but with very low OPEX
- LoRaWAN Gateways (Carrier Class): Radio concentrators of all sensor information
- LoRaWAN Network Servers (High Availability): They are used to control and interrogate the sensors throughout the network. These platforms are used to access their information, manage their operations and their exploitation. The interfaces with the Smartcity platforms are built on them. As an example, we attach a table with the configuration that we have recently designed for a high availability implementation.
Meteorological and Environmental Stations
Sensors for Smart Mobility in cities
WiFi and tourist information services
Quality and Cybersecurity
Monitoring of SLAs (Service Level Agreements) and vulnerabilities of sensor networks
Cybersecurity for data protection
IoT services for buildings
- BIM: Building Information Modeling
- PSIM: Physical Security Information Management
- BMS: Building Management System
- FMS: Facility Management Software
It is based on a professional and high-performance equipment (quad core, 4GB RAM, multiple slots and communication interfaces).
This is how they support each other
- 5G/4G/NB IoT, for communications over public networks
- LoRaWAN, for those cases of high sensor density with information that does not need high refresh rates and where it is useful to use batteries to minimise installation costs.
- Bluetooth, for use cases where real time information is needed and at the same time low power consumption of sensors
- WiFi, for use by sensors with high bandwidth requirements
- Gigabit Ethernet (copper and fibre) for high-speed communications
- Serial communications for low-speed sensor connections (e.g. Modbus)
- Current Loop communications for very low speed sensors
- Analogue and Digital I/O modules for direct sensor connections
Regarding the SW, the equipment can be used by any IoT platform on the market or the adaptation that our company has made of the ResIOT platform is available, which allows us to integrate/manage all types of sensors and communications.
Summary of some functionalities of the Resiot.io platform implemented on our IoT Node:
- Core IoT-Server as an Application/Automation/Data adapter Serve
- Dashboad(Control Center)
- High Availability and Scalability
- Data Adapters & Connectors
- Infinity Automation
- Lua 5.1 Scripting
- Asset management Tracking & Maps
- Alerts and Notifications
- Web interface, autoprovisioning & monitoring
- Data Store,RT Sending & Analysis
- gRPC JSON REST API
- LoRaWAN® Private or/and Public LPWAN
- Sandboxes support
- IoT Agents for semantics gateways comms with third parties platforms (i.e. Smartcities)
Thus, our Iot Node guarantees compliance with UNE 178104 & UNE 178108 standards and, at the same time, provides economical and optimised solutions for the different needs and use cases of IoT systems in buildings.
- Environment, (e.g. Pressure, Temperature, Humidity, Particulates, CO2, O3 and NO2)
- Noise (sound level meters)
- Lighting, to make the working space suitable for each type of use of the buildings.
Integration with BMS
Space management and indoor positioning
- Traceability: to know at all times the location of a device or a person inside a facility.
- Capacity Control: to count people entering and leaving different locations.
- Guidance: to guide people in buildings, either to help citizens to find the right way in public buildings (Hospitals, Metro, ...) or to help in emergency / evacuation situations.
- Image counting sensors
- Radar or infrared counting
- Smartphone count
- Bluetooth network-based trackers
- WiFi-based trackers
Quality and Cybersecurity
For data control